DiSC® helps people explore behavior across four primary dimensions: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness.
The start of this understanding begins with a person understanding the meaning of DiSC® and then taking a DiSC® profile, either by paper or through the Internet. They will then get an interpretation in a class or through an extensive paper printout.
Individuals need to know:
- What style they have and how others perceive them.
- What D, I, S, and C represent.
- What their graph means in each of the four continuums.
- What the four segments of the continuums where their graph is missing mean.
- How their style and their co-workers styles work together.
- What they need to do to have style flexibility.
- What roles do they play in their job and what styles are required.
- What style does the organization need to reach its vision?
- Does their style lend itself to working well with others with different styles?
- My plan for behavioral effectiveness.
For a consultation on our hiring systems, you can:
Call us at 203.210.7003
Leave a comment on this page and we will contact you directly
Send us an email by clicking on the button below