Business Advice: Want To “Green Up” Your Office?
By going Green you can:
- Drastically reduce your power usage and electric bill.
- Cut your IT hardware, software and support costs by 40% to 50% through virtualization.
- Cut your paper usage and all the costs around printing, storing, filing and managing all that paper.
- Introduce more environmentally friendly choices in hardware, printers, scanners, and other devices.
- Get peace of mind that your network could be back up and running in the event of a disaster with greener and more efficient backup solutions
This post has been provided by guest editor, Jay Ligouri, Crestview IT, Your Virtual IT Department 203-268-5947. Crestview IT can help your office go “Green”. Give them a call for a free consultation.
To make a difference in your business you have to change the way you do things – including cutting costs by going “green”. Let us motivate you and your business and get you started on the road to positive success. Attend one of our upcoming profit building seminars and take the next step.
To get started today click the link above. We look forward to helping you grow your business and making the kind of money you always thought possible.