A New Year brings a fresh start and the possibility of new opportunities. So, how can you create your own break through in the New Year? For starters, putting your thoughts down on paper really helps.
Have you created a 2012 plan for your business?
Most people make a resolution for the New Year. Whether it is verbalized or not – it’s in your head that you are going to change or improve something…or stop doing other things. The questions is do you really stick with the plan?
Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein, (attributed) US (German-born) physicist (1879 – 1955)
The same can be said about business resolutions. So many business owners believe that in the New Year things will be different – a fresh start. But do they really keep up their end of the bargain? Are they really willing to change the way they look at their business and try new approaches?
Here’s a list of 10 great resolutions – which, if followed – will make 2012 your best year ever:
- Resolve to stay optimistic. Anticipate the most favorable outcome out of every situation and see the opportunity in every difficulty
- Resolve to identify the most powerful benefit you offer and then deliver it. What is your company’s Unique Selling Proposition? Make sure everyone knows what makes your company different.
- Resolve to delegate – train your employees to take on tasks and take work off your plate.
- Resolve to pump-up your personal vitality. Ninety percent of all adults do no physical exercise at all. More than half of us are overweight. A third of us still smoke. So, this year, resolve to enhance your physical, emotional and mental vitality.
- Resolve to increase your company’s presence – join a networking group or business organization
- Resolve to be habitually generous. People have a deep-rooted drive to give back. So resolve to search for ways to contribute to others. Our team is donating our time distributing food at the Local Food Bank. Do what works for you.
- Resolve to go on a mental diet. Avoid the temptation to vent your negativity on others. Instead, use words that are positive and connect with others.
- Resolve to have a Work/Life Balance – having balance in your life makes for a better spouse and business owner.
- Resolve to make business planning a quarterly event or even a weekly event – without a plan you won’t know where you are going. Most of the time things happen when you set them on paper – write down your goals.
- Resolve to make your goals achieveable and measurable – why create a goal that is so far out of reach that it’s impossible to obtain? Be realistic – take 3 goals to focus on for the quarter.
In my opinion everyone can always improve and learn how to grow personally as well as professionally.
If you are a business owner who has made a resolution to :
- Invest in yourself and gain the knowledge that can help you get your business growing again
- Make more money and have positive cash flow NOW
- Learn how to execute low cost strategies to improve your profits
- Convert more leads into paying customers who keep coming back
We can help. Would you like to learn more about how we can help transform your business and make you accountable to your goals?
What is Your #1 Business Challenge?
Whatever your business challenge is, we can help you starting today.
Simply click the link below to schedule your free 30 minute, no obligation, phone consultation. We’ll focus on your #1 challenge, and at the end of the call we’ll give you at least one practical strategy so that you can move forward immediately.
Schedule your free 30 minute
business consulting session today!
Or you can follow the link and our business coaches can provide a Complimentary Business Evaluation for your business.
Start increasing your bottom line today.