Job Assessment Test
The Profile XT™ is a “Total person” assessment that has a myriad of uses. It measures the job-related qualities that make a person productive – Thinking and Reasoning Style, Behavioral Traits, and Occupational Interests. It is convenient and easy to use on the Internet – no administrator or proctoring is required.
The Profile XT™ is used for placement, promotion, self-improvement, coaching, succession planning, and job description development. Our clients tell us The Profile XT™ is three to five times more effective than any other assessment they have used. It is a versatile management tool that develops Job Match Patterns that can be customized by company, department, manager, position, geography, or any combination of these factors.
Job Match Testing Makes the Difference
Job Match Patterns are effective because they compare the qualities of your job candidates to the attributes of your most productive employees. The patterns tell you whether candidates are like or different from your top performers. A study published in the Harvard Business Review concluded that Job Match more accurately predicts job success than any of the commonly accepted factors, such as education, experience, or job training. Matching people so they fit the work they do builds productivity and job-satisfaction and diminish negative factors such as stress, tension, conflict, miscommunication, and costly employee turnover.
Several Valuable Reports
The Profile XT™ produces these informative reports:
- Individual Reports – An Individual Report is used for personal growth and development. It describes a person’s attributes and gives insights to improve job performance and productivity.
- Placement Reports – A Placement Report is used to put the right person in the right job. It gives employers assessments of job candidates’ thinking style, behavioral traits, and occupational interests, giving the candidate’s percentage match to the company’s top performers. The report also suggests questions interviewers can ask to help determine a candidate’s suitability for the position being filled.
- Succession Planning Report – The Succession Planning Report lets you look into the future. It compares a person to all of the jobs in your company and indicates those where they have a good job match. With this information, you can help employees prepare for greater responsibilities by making sure they acquire the skills and experiences they will need in order to perform competently the jobs they will fill in coming years.
- Candidate Matching Report – The Candidate Matching Report is helpful for narrowing your search as you seek to fill a position. It compares the attributes of several candidates to your Job Match Pattern and, at a glance, shows you which of them have the highest Job Match Percentage. Then, by closer examination of the top candidates’ Placement Reports, you can easily determine which of them you want to interview and graduate to the next steps in your hiring process.
- Coaching Reports – Coaching reports are a manager’s guide to helping the people they manage develop better work habits. The report has suggestions for improving employee performance so it approaches the productivity of the company’s top performers. Using the reports to direct the development of employees enables managers to develop their leadership abilities.
- Job Analysis Reports – The Job Analysis Report describes in great detail, the type of person who has the right qualities and characteristics to fit a particular job. This report complements a standard job description that details the skills and duties the job requires. Used together, they contain a Total person approach to explaining the requirements of a particular position.
- Profile XT™ Sales Reports – are detailed reports designed to help evaluate prospective sales professionals seeking to join your sales force as well as your current employees. It reveals key strengths, weaknesses and areas of interest that will make placement, coaching and training consistently more effective.
- Summary Reports – They give you a “snapshot” of essential information about employees and job candidates.
- Graph Reports – A visual representation of Job Match data.
For a consultation on our hiring systems, you can:
- Call us at 203.210.7003
- Leave a comment on this page and we will contact you directly
- Send us an email by clicking on the button below