Strategic Planning determines where an organization is going over the next year or more and how it’s going to get there.
Does your business have a planning process that sets out strategic objectives and goals in a achievable time frame?
There are a variety of perspectives, models and approaches used in the Strategic Planning process.
Most experts agree that there are four critical phases to developing an effective Strategic Plan:
- Landscape Assessment
- Developing Business Objectives
- Developing Strategies & Metrics
- Plan Implementation
Benefits of Strategic Planning
- Creates a clearly defined purpose for the organization
- Establishes realistic goals and objectives consistent with the mission of the organization to be accomplished within an achieveable time frame
- Communicates of the goals to the team
- Develops a sense of ownership to the plan
- Increases productivity from increased efficiency and effectiveness
When should Strategic Planning take place?
- At the start of an organization
- In preparation of a new venture, product or department/division
- Quarterly or at the very least once a year
Clear and common goals are the key to productivity, progress and profitability. Once your vision is established, it must be communicated and then the hard work begins. What needs to be done – in other words – what are the strategies that must be implemented to achieve the goals? This is the process of strategic planning.
We provide a Strategic Planning Program that is an extensive process designed to introduce a Strategic Plan which will take your business to the next level of success.
For a complimentary assessment to make sure that you’re business is achieving its true potential and to learn more about easy and effective ways to develop a Strategic Planning Process:
- Call us at 203.210.7003.
- Leave a comment on the page and we’ll contact you directly
- Send us an email by clicking on the button below