Radius Marketing is probably the easiest way to find new customers is right in the same neighborhood as your last customer.
In a campaign called “Every Door Direct Mail®” , the Postal Service is touting an online tool to help small businesses micro-target direct mail. The Web tool allows firms to tap customers by neighborhood or zip code radius without names or addresses. The cost to small businesses is 14.5 cents per mail piece. Not bad for the exposure and ease of access to potential customers within a specific radius.
The concept of radius marketing is as basic as the saying “birds of a feather flock together?” Likewise, neighborhoods tend to have homes of the same age, in the same condition and with the same needs. The similar demographics also include that all-important demographic of “household income” and ability to pay.
According to BizReport 2010, up to 85% of a store’s customers come from a 5-mile radius.
So what types of business can benefit most from Radius Marketing? Those businesses who are business to consumer i.e. landscaping, construction, electricians, dry cleaner delivery service and so forth. Use jobsite radius marketing to your advantage. Take your best costumer and mail to households within a 5-mile radius of that location.
5 Ways to Utilize Radius Marketing for Your Business:
- Promote your goods or services – with a guarantee. Try us and if you aren’t fully satisfied we will refund your money, no questions asked. Be prepared to stick to this promise.
- Invite customers to a grand opening or to a newly renovated or expanded space.
- Include special offers or “neighborhood only” deals – make customers feel valued and appreciated.
- Publicize your participation in community events, such as sidewalk sales and seasonal activities.
- Highlight your hours of operation, especially if you’re extending them for the holidays or a special event.
Whatever your business challenge is, we can help you starting today.
Simply click the link below to schedule your free 30 minute, no obligation, phone consultation. We’ll focus on your #1 challenge, and at the end of the call we’ll give you at least one practical strategy so that you can move forward immediately.
Schedule your free 30 minute
business assessment session today!
Or you can follow the link and our business experts can provide a Complimentary Business Evaluation for your business.
Start increasing your bottom line today.