If you haven’t already heard of Pinterest, then you may want to check it out. With nearly 1.5 million users visiting Pinterest daily, Pinterest is a site that should not be overlooked by business owners.
For those of you looking to increase website traffic through social media Pinterest is your next step. Pinterest users are spending an average of 89 minutes a month on the site! In January 2012, Pinterest drove greater traffic to websites than LinkedIn, Google Plus, Reddit and YouTube – combined.
Pinterest is eye catching, beautiful, viral and certainly addictive with certain audiences. It’s the aspirational Facebook so to speak. Facebook shows people who you are and Pinterest shows who you want to be. With woman being the largest audience, Pinterest draws largely woman from 25-45 who are decision makers and influencers. So – especially if your average customer is a woman within this age range, pinning is a must!
10 Tips For Using Pinterest For Business:
- Feature your business name on your profile
- Utilize the “about” section to tell about your business, include a URL for your website in this section as well
- Comment and “like” other people’s pins
- Pin your own blog posts – but remember not to over publicize your content
- Connect with your Facebook and Twitter accounts which will help you gain followers
- Add the “Pin it” button to your website so others can pin your content
- Add unique visuals and viral content which others will want to repin
- Engage with others on the site. Run a promotion, encourage repinning an interact with your followers
- Use keywords in your description of your pins so that others can find your images and boards when they conduct a search
- Create unique boards – on conferences you attend; client boards; quick start guides such as “How to Get the Most Out of working with Me” etc.
Whatever your business challenge is, we can help you starting today.
Simply click the link below to schedule your free 30 minute, no obligation, phone consultation. We’ll focus on your #1 challenge, and at the end of the call we’ll give you at least one practical strategy so that you can move forward immediately.
Schedule your free 30 minute
business assessment session today!
Or you can follow the link and our business experts can provide a Complimentary Business Evaluation for your business.
Start increasing your bottom line today.