Get out of your rut
Every sales professional should participate in ongoing Sales Training and Coaching.
Ongoing training can help you close more sales, attract more customers and sell with intention.
Here are some tips to help bring home the sale.
- Develop a Sales Kit – this can be a binder or folder filled with information about you and your business, products or services
- Dress Well – we still recommend the “power suit” Blue Suit, red tie combo
- Always be On Time – being on time is imperative and an indication of how you may conduct yourself in the future. Make a good first impression
- Pre-Frame a Prospect – do your homework, know who you are meeting, find their “pain” or why they would need your product or service prior to the meeting
- Provide Testimonials – when the prospect has a fear of purchasing – find out what’s holding them back and have testimonials on hand to show how you have alleviated that concern for customers in the past
- Build Rapport – find commonalities between you and the prospect, mirror your prospect
- Listen – find what’s most important to your prospect
- Ask Great Questions – find out the needs and fears of the prospect
- Always Follow Up – always send thank-you cards
- Be Consistent – have a sales process so you can see where prospects drop out of the sales process
Looking for more sales training coaching tips?
Want to update your sales training skills for you and or your staff? Our business coaches show you how ongoing sales training can turn prospects into sales. Contact us today and we’ll show you how to take your business to the next level.